Simply Software are Birmingham based custom software developers that create bespoke software solutions for Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS and Google Android operating systems.
Developing software for clients around the UK since 2006, our experience in creating solutions for businesses in various industries is key to our growing success. We create custom business software for clients who are looking for a software package solution to help with the day to day running of their business.
We have developed stock control systems, remote warehouse print management, barcode scanning and NFC integration, serial RS232 connectivity, wireless Bluetooth, WiFi connectivity, device tracking, invoicing software, EPoS solutions, retail software, sales and purchasing software plus much more. We can help your business run more smoothly and efficiently with a customised software package specifically designed to meet your growing business requirements.
If you are looking to integrate live data, external files or information feeds to customers or from suppliers, we can help.We can also help with the following:
- CSV files
- XML and JSON data feeds
- MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle databases
- We are able to convert Access and SQLite databases into any of the aforementioned databases
We create custom software that you require for your growing business, from start to finish, on time and on budget. Your completed software will be of the highest quality, we integrate innovative solutions and vigorously beta test all our clients software before releasing the final product.
Since we believe that our success is directly linked to our clients having a successful installation of their customised software, we are as committed to your business being successful as you are.
We go that extra mile when it comes to customer satisfaction whilst developing your software.Whilst developing your bespoke application, we always follow the procedures below:
- Regular information gathering with the client.
- Application development, design of the database and screen layouts in conjunction with the client.
- Release beta software and test with the client and beta testers.
- Update and fix any issues found whilst beta testing the app.
- Release the finished application to the client and deploy to the relevant devices.
- Full aftercare and technical support for life.
We class all our clients as a long term working relationship, no you're not just another customer.